Saturday, August 11, 2007

In London with just the clothes on our backs...

Well, I broke my #1 travel rule. I didn't pack a change of clothes in my carry-on. So of course, as you might guess, our luggage didn't quite make it to London. Our flight out of L.A. was delayed so we had really tight connection in Dublin- too tight apparently. Thankfully we are staying at my sister's place and don't have to worry about having our stuff right away. And the luggage is due to be delivered tomorrow morning. Other than that the trip was mostly uneventful.

Cameron and I played soccer for quite a while and after I finish writing this we'll be playing a rousing game of Sorry before heading to bed. Good times. Tomorrow Jason, Suzy, Cameron, Elizabeth and I will be heading into London for the day tomorrow to see the sights. Cameron has promised to show me around since he lives here and I have never been here before.

I hope you all are well. More soon...

3 comments:

  1. Have fun! And be careful.

    -Uncle Rusty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone, this is Mike, Elizabeth's uncle from Southern California. It sounds like you are having a good time. Bring me back something "Made in China".

    ReplyDelete