Well, my dad was complaining that I hadn't posted anything so I guess i should do that. I'm so excited to be in England again. If i won a million pounds on the lottery then I would move here instantly. 5 years ago I spent 9 months up north going to Capernwray Bible School and then I spent 3 months with my parents living in Devon. I loved every minute of it and have been dreaming about returning ever since.
I love the weather ( always changing), the sky (always beautiful), the people (always very proper and very cordial even when they're angry), the villages (always quaint), the bookshops (always full of fascinating old books), the city (always crowded yet full of many hidden suprises), and there are so many other things i could mention but it would take forever, here are a few more, scones with clotted cream, churches, pudding smothered in warm gooey custard, children with British accents, thatched roofs and red tiled roofs, roundabouts, paddling pools, castles and manor houses, all the history, rolling green hills dotted with sheep, British humor, Tea and cobblestone courtyards.
I am so happy to be back and so happy that we are starting our journey here instead of Moscow as we had originally thought. I'm really happy we have a home to stay in as well!
I'm so happy for you! Sounds like you are having tons of fun!
ReplyDeleteSay, could I get a postcard from Prague? Maybe one from Beiging, too.
My address is
2560 Quill Rd
Bowman, GA
30624
BTW, if you get a chance, go see the singing fountains in Prague. They are absolutely awesome!
P.S. leaving for the US this Saturday
Dearest niecelet Lizzybet, I am thrilled that you are touring Europe with a good buddy. I wish I could do that too. I will probably visit England with a group of old ladies some day and sip tea on a roundabout with Jane Austen. I look forward to reading about your journey and maybe seeing some photos! Auntie KeeKee loves you!
ReplyDeleteHey!
ReplyDeleteYour fans expect daily blogs.
Dad
YAY! england.
ReplyDeleteyay, prague.
what adventure!
thinking of you guys.