Saturday, July 02, 2011

Home sweet home..

So today I thought I'd post a picture blog of my apartment.  I'm feel pretty spoiled here in Ufa.  I live with a great family (pictures of them coming soon) and I live in a pretty incredible apartment.  A bonus on top of my family and the apartment is that I live close enough to everything I need to just walk everywhere.  Enjoy the photos.

This is the kitchen/dining room/living room area.  The kitchen is directly across from the couch.


There are many chandeliers, pretty much one per room, 
except for maybe the bathroom.
  


And here is the bathroom.  

This towel rack is pretty cool.  
Hot water runs through it, so the 
towels are warm when you take 
them off the rack.  Genius! 
Why don't we have this set-up back home?!


I had a couple of requests to see the medication that I needed for my bout with pink eye, so here are the boxes that the drops and ointment came in along with the original prescription.


My copy of The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe in Russian!

And my bedroom.  Nice huh?!

Complete with the sweet old movie border.
Notice the near mirror reflectivness of the ceiling.

And some more classics..

And finally my own personal chandelier.

No comments:

Post a Comment