Saturday, October 06, 2007

Home again...

Well, hello all. Yes, I'm quite aware of how long it has taken me to get this post trip post up. A lot has happened since I last wrote. Elizabeth and I are in fact home, in our respective cities. Settling back into work and both of us into new housing situations. I am settling into a new job as well which has kept me quite busy.

Our trip home was good, fairly uneventful. A direct flight from Beijing to L.A. We got on the plane and all of a sudden we were home, or so it seemed. We arrived in L.A. 11 hours before we left Beijing. Craziness.

As I am typing here I am uploading pictures from the trip and I will leave the link here for any of you who are interested in checking them out.

I will continue to post on the blog on occasion as things of note come up in my life. Seems like a good way to keep in touch with folks I don't get to talk to all that often. I definitely won't be posting as often as I was this summer (my real life isn't nearly as exciting as my travels were), but as there are changes or random other noteworthy events going on I will try to keep you all posted.

And here is the link to the pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/kdfrance/TransSiberianTrip

No comments:

Post a Comment