A short two weeks from today Elizabeth and I will be boarding a plane to London- and the adventure begins. Well, actually the planning process has been an adventure in and of itself, but the train riding, tree climbing adventures are coming up quickly. As our date of departure is nearing, I thought I would fill you in with a few more of the details of our itinerary in this posting.
Not satisfied with a simple six week round-the-world trip I have decided to begin my travels a week prior to our August 10th departure date. I'll be heading out August 3rd to go camping in the gorge with the incredible folks from my home community and the next day my sister Amanda and I will begin our road-trip down to Pasadena where Elizabeth lives. And so it begins...
L.A. will serve as the beginning and end of this trip. Our journey will take us through: England, Belgium, Germany, Czech Republic, Poland, Ukraine, Russia, Mongolia & China. We will make six stops along the way to visit friends, see the sights, climb trees and see what sorts of mischief we can find (just kidding. well, mostly).
Not satisfied with a simple six week round-the-world trip I have decided to begin my travels a week prior to our August 10th departure date. I'll be heading out August 3rd to go camping in the gorge with the incredible folks from my home community and the next day my sister Amanda and I will begin our road-trip down to Pasadena where Elizabeth lives. And so it begins...
L.A. will serve as the beginning and end of this trip. Our journey will take us through: England, Belgium, Germany, Czech Republic, Poland, Ukraine, Russia, Mongolia & China. We will make six stops along the way to visit friends, see the sights, climb trees and see what sorts of mischief we can find (just kidding. well, mostly).
Here is the basic rundown on the dates:
8/10 WE FLY OUT!!!
8/11-15 London
8/15-16 train days
8/16-19 Prague
8/19-21 train days
8/21-26 Moscow
8/26-30 train days
8/30-9/3 Irkutsk
9/3-7 train days
9/7-17 China- time split between Beijing & Shanghai
9/17 flying back to L.A. from Beijing
There you go, now you all can follow along as we make our way around the globe.
Okay friends, that's it for now. More as it happens...
No comments:
Post a Comment